1. Dehong Lu, Mingyuan Gu, Zhongliang Shi, Materials transfer and formation of mechanically mixed layer in dry sliding of metal composites against steel, Tribology Letters, Vol.6 No.1 (1999）57-61
2. Dehong Lu, Mingyuan Gu, Zhongliang Shi, Comparison of the wear mechanisms between particulate reinforced and hybrid aluminum matrix composites, International Conference on Advance in Materials & Technologies (AMPT’98), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 24-28 August, 1998.
3. Dehong Lu, Mingyuan Gu, Zhongliang Shi and Renjie Wu, A new formation mechanism of mechanically mixing layer on wear surface of metal matrix composites, First Asian-Australasian Conference on Composites Materials (ACCM-1), Osaka University, Osaka, Japan, 7-9 October, 1998. 540-1-540-4
4. Rong Zhou, Yehua Jiang, Dehong Lu, Development and characterization of a wear resistant bainite/martensite ductile iron by combination of alloying and a controlled cooling heat-treatment, Wear, Vol 250 (part 1) (2001): 529-534
5. Shu Xinfu, Dehong Lu, et al., The influence of the nucleu’s shape on the graphite spheroidizing, Proceedings of The 65th World Foundry Congress, Gyeongju, Korea, Oct. 2002, P.269~276
6. Rong Zhou, Yehua Jiang, Dehong Lu, The effect of volume fraction of WC particles on erosion resistance of WC reinforced iron matrix surface composites. Wear, V.255 (part 1) (2003): 134-138
7. Rong Zhou, Dehong Lu, Yehua Jiang, Qingnin Li, Mechanical Properties and Erosion Wear Resistance of Polyurethane Matrix Composites, Wear, Vol.259 (2005): 676-683
8. Dehong Lu, Yehua Jiang, Guisheng Guan, et al., Refinement of primary Si in hypereutectic Al-Si alloy by electromagnetic stirring, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 189 (2007) 13-18
9. Zulai Li, Yehua Jiang, Rong Zhou, Dehong Lu, Rongfeng Zhou. Dry three-body abrasive wear behavior of WC reinforced iron matrix surface composites produced by V-EPC infiltration casting process, Wear, V.262(5-6)(2007):649-654
10. Lu Dehong, Wang Zhao, Jiang Yehua and Zhou Rong，Effect of aluminum silicate fiber modification on crack-resistance of a ceramic mould，China Foundry，V.9 (4)(2012): 322-327
11. Dehong Lu, Yehua Jiang, Rong Zhou, Wear performance of nano-Al2O3 particles and CNTs reinforced magnesium matrix composites by friction stir processing, Wear , 305:286-290, 2013.
12. Xiaogang He, Dehong Lu, Shimin Chen, Yanchun Xiong, Preparation and thermal shock properties of Al2O3p/40cr functionally graded composites materials, Applied Mechanics and Material, 328:901-905, 2013.
Prof. Dr. Dehong Lu
School of Materials Science and Engineering, Kunming University of Science and Technology, 650093 Kunming, China
March 1996—June 1999 (PH.D) at Shanghai Jiao Tong University
March 1991—March 1994 (M.Eng) at Kunming University of Science and Technology
Sept. 1987—July 1991 (B.Sc) at Kunming University of Science and Technology
Feb. 2008—Professor, at Kunming University of Science and Technology
Feb. 2007—Feb.2008, Visiting scholar, at The University of Manchester, UK
Aug. 2005—Professor, at Kunming University of Science and Technology
Aug. 2000—Aug. 2005, Associate professor, at Kunming University of Science and Technology
Apr. 1994—Aug. 2000, Lecturer, at Kunming University of Science and Technology